Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee
Tuesday, October 18 | 9:30 a.m.
Main Capitol, Room 461
I. Call to Order
II. Bill Consideration
- SB 1331, PN 1892 (Yaw) This legislation prohibits counties that ban natural gas
development from receiving county share of Impact Fee / MLF drilling funds.
- HB 2367, PN 3345 (Mako) This legislation limits the issuance of permits for the
construction or installation of wind turbines that negatively affect military
- HB 2404, PN 3204 (Owlett) This legislation amends the Dam Safety and
Encroachments Act to create a continuous maintenance permit.
- HB 2405, PN 2959 (Pickett) This legislation amends the Dam Safety and
Encroachments Act to provide for county programs for the removal of obstructions
and flood-related hazards on streams. *AMENDMENT A05557
- HB 2406, PN 2960 (Fritz) This legislation amends the Dam Safety and
Encroachments Act to create a small stream maintenance project permit.
- HB 2407, PN 3205 (Hamm) This legislation amends the Dam Safety and
Encroachments Act to limit Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission authority or
jurisdiction related to stream maintenance or clearing activities.
- HB 2458, PN 2981 (White) This legislation will create a taskforce to study the
exportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to supply the energy needs of allies
around the world and what obstacles are currently preventing Philadelphia from
becoming a leader in exporting LNG.
- HB 2528, PN 3254 (Struzzi) This legislation requires the Department of
Environmental Protection to prioritize awarding well plugging contracts to
Pennsylvania companies before considering out-of-state companies.*POSSIBLE AMENDMENTIII. AdjournIf you have any questions regarding this voting meeting, please contact Nick Troutman of
my office at 717-787-3280 (email@example.com).