Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 | 9:30 a.m.
East Wing, Hearing Room 8E-B
Consideration of Bills, followed by briefing on RGGI (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Senate Bill 726, PN 904 (Sen. Bartolotta) – Amends the Environmental Hearing Board Act of 1988 to provide clarity regarding permit appeals from decisions made by the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
- Senate Bill 727, PN 905 (Sen. Bartolotta) – Amends the Environmental Hearing Board Act of 1988 restructuring appointed terms for the Environmental Hearing Board’s membership.
- Senate Bill 891, PN 1249 (Sen. Yaw) – Amends Title 27 (Environmental Resources) to establish an “Advanced Permit Review Program.”
- Senate Resolution 191, PN 1130 (Sen. Yudichak) – Resolution Urging the United States Congress to Reauthorize the Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund (AMRF).
- Technical Amendment A03217
Chris Hoagland, Program Manager
Maryland Department of the Environment’s Climate Change Program
former chairman of the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission